- To open an existing Solution.
- To add a new Project to the Solution.
- To add a Folder to the Project.
- To add a Process to the Project. A Process is a container to which any Function, Type or other existing Process can be added. See details on how to create a process.
- To add a Custom Type to a Project. Custom Types are configured by adding a Name, Type and Value. See details on how to create a Custom Type.
- To define Settings, which are values that are read-only at run-time. Settings can also be configured on Linx Application Server. See details on how to configure Settings
- To view a basic process flow diagram depicting the flow between Processes and Services.
- To debug the Solution to ensure it performs as intended. See details on how to debug.
- To deploy a Solution to the Linx Application Server. See details on how to deploy.
- To open the Linx help site in your browser from where technical reference and help guides could be accessed.