Write CSV File
This sample reads product information from the Northwind database and writes it to a CSV file. You can get sample Northwind databases here.
This Linx Solution uses the File, Database, and Utilities plugins.
To run the sample
- Open the WriteCSVFile solution with Linx Designer.
- Click on the Settings button.
- On the Settings tab change the values of the Settings to suit your environment (if you need help with the database connection string, have a look at this help topic).
- Open the WriteCSVFile Process from the Solution Explorer pane on the left.
- Click the Debug or Run buttons to run the Process.