Adds files to a zip archive.
The file path to the zip archive folder that will be created/used to store the given files.
Archive does not exist
Determines whether the zip archive should be created or an exception thrown if the zip archive does not exist.
- Create File creates a zip archive for the given file path.
- Throw Exception stops the process and returns an error.
If the zip archive exists you can opt to
- Append data: Opens the archive and adds the given files to it.
- Increment file name: Will add a number to the zip archive’s name to create a unique zip archive. This is a sequential number starting at 1.
- Overwrite file: Will replace the content of the zip archive with the new files.
- Throw exception: Stops the process and returns an error.
Files to compress
A file path string, or a JSON array containing multiple file path strings. All files will be added to the zip archive.
Password of the zip archive that will be created.
If the process is successful then the files will be stored in a zip archive and its file path returned as the output.