Get going faster with these pre-built solutions
Fixed Length and CSV Files
- Writes a Fixed Length file using Expressions.
- Writes a Fixed Length file using a Razor Template.
- Writes a CSV file using Expressions.
- Writes a CSV file using a Razor Template.
Fixed Length and CSV FilesREAD MORE
- Parse the XML file using the XmlReader function and inserts the records into the database.
- Write the imported orders to an XML file using the XmlWriter function to check that the import succeeded.
- Delete the imported orders
Parse XMLREAD MORE
Send Email from SQL Server
- Retrieve customers and sends plain text email.
- Retrieve customers with the City provided as a parameter, formats an html email and sends it.
- Retrieve customers, sends plain text email and notifies you via email how many emails were sent.
Send email from SQL ServerREAD MORE
Write Large File
- FileOpen uses the FileOpen function to get a handle on the file, and then the repeated operations are performed on the file
- NormalFileWrite does exactly the same repeats, but instead of getting the handle, each write is made directly to the file
Write large fileREAD MORE
Parse CSV Files
- Parse a CSV file using the TextFileRead function and inserts the records into the database.
- Write imported customers to file using the TextFileWrite function to check that the import succeeded.
- Delete the imported customers.
Parse CSV filesREAD MORE
Store Images in Database
- Finds and reads every image file in the input folder and sets the image as the photo of the corresponding employee in the database
- Writes the photo of every employee to an output folder
- Use OLE-header when the file format of the image is not known