Gmail has additional layers of security, you will need to complete the following steps to have your email delivered. Below is quick guide to setting up a Gmail account as your preferred sending address when using email within Linx.
1. In your Gmail account
- Select Sign-in and Security
- Switch off 2-Step verification
- Scroll down and and set “Allow less secure apps” to “On”
2. In Linx, make note of the following properties
- Enable SSL
- Use Port 587
- SMTP server: smtp.gmail.com
Thats it, you’ve ready to roll. If you still require help, contact our support desk.