Xero Plugin: Extract Bank Transactions to Database
This sample extracts the name and account number for Xero Customers to a csv file, attaches the file to an email and sends that email at a 9:00 AM, daily.
To run this example and get results, make sure you’ve set up a Company in Xero containing Contacts, Invoices and Bank transactions. The entire process is detailed in our Xero Getting Started Guide.
This Linx Solution uses the File, Xero and Utilities plugins.
- Create an application on your Xero account.
- Unzip the sample file and open the Lsoz file with Linx.
- Click on the Settings button in the Linx Designer toolbar.
- Change the Settings to reflect your file system, email and Xero information; (if you need help with the database connection string, have a look at this help topic).
- Click the Debug button and Start the debug to run the Process.
- Enable the timer by deploying your solution to your server.
For more information on Services and how to use them, read here.