Overview of the PDF plugin
The PDF plugin contains functions for operations on PDF files:
- Add Watermark: To load a single page PDF and superimpose that page onto one or more pages in the input document.
- Change Protection: To change the protection settings on a PDF document without modifying the document's contents.
- Concatenate: To concatenate a list of PDFs into a single document, in the order that they were specified.
- Fill Form: To take data from a Type and insert it into a PDF document's form fields.
- Read PDF: To read text, signatures and form data from a PDF document.
- Sign: To add a digital signature to a PDF document.
- Split: To extract each page from a PDF document and save them as new files.