If you want to run a simple SQL query, use the ExecuteSQL function.
Functions that can be used with databases:
- BeginTransaction: To start a transaction in a database that facilitate performing multiple database operations on the same transaction.
- DBBulkCopy: To efficiently copy large amounts of rows to a table in a SQL Server or Oracle database.
- ExecuteSQL: To execute a SQL query and return relevant data. The query can contain any SQL and calls that are supported by the database driver.
- ExecuteStoredProcedure: To run a stored procedure on a database.
- MongoDBMapReduce: To perform a map-reduce style data aggregation on a Mongo database.
- MongoDBRead: To perform read operations on a Mongo database.
- MongoDBWrite: To perform write operations on a Mongo database.