Overview of the Linx plugin
The built-in Linx plugin contains types and functions that can be used programmatically to enhance and facilitate the use of other plugins' functions:
- AddToList: To add data to a List.
- ClearList: To clear all data in a List.
- DoWhile: To loop while something is TRUE. (Conditional looping)
- ForEach: To iterate through a list.
- IfElse: To check for specific conditions and to provide separate paths of execution for different conditions.
- SetValue: To assign a value to an object that you need to refer to further down in your Function.
- ThrowException: To interrupt a Function by throwing an exception.
- TryCatch: To handle errors in Functions.