Integrate with Everything
Linx can connect and integrate to nearly any system, database or application
- Choose from a wide variety of pre-built connectors, or build your own.
- Connect to all major database types in just a few clicks.
- Integrate with SOAP/REST web services and other APIs with no coding.
- Develop your own back-end as a service and connect with popular cloud services.
- Easily organize your data across several systems using workflow and business logic.
Eliminate repetitive tasks by using triggered actions and events
- Timer: Schedule a specified day, time or interval.
- Directory Watch: Respond to files being added, modified or deleted.
- Web Services: Publish your own API.
- Message Queues: Respond to or deliver messages.
Simple Drag and Drop
Create powerful solutions in minutes without writing any code
- Build Fast: Build solutions up to 5x faster than before.
- Deploy Anywhere: Run your new application locally or on the cloud. Deploy to multiple environments directly from your IDE.
- Use Any Data: Access data from nearly any source: SQL, REST, SOAP, XML, Excel, MongoDB and more.
- Live Debugging: Isolate issues and step through logic to rapidly isolate issues and resolve bugs.
- Select from Pre-built Actions and Functions: Choose from over 100 pre-built, pre-coded and pre-tested functions to rapidly create solutions and automate processes with no need to code.
See all the features
|Easy to use|
|No coding required|
|Single-install, light footprint|
|Library of new mapping functions|
|Visual process overview|
|Commerical or open source||Commercial|
|Dashboard / Monitoring of Server status|
|FUNCTIONS - AUTOMATION|
|Run mapping rules in-design|
|Asynchronous process calls (web services)|
|FUNCTIONS - INTEGRATION|
|Web Services client|
|Publish flows as Web Services|
|Consumption of SOAP Web Services (Wsdl)|
|Expose REST and SOAP Web Services|
|Consume REST Web Services|
|Join multiple sources|
|Split data streams|
|Preview source data during design|
|File parsing and manipulation|
|Human workflow for error handling||*|
|Alerts and notifications|
|Specific configuration for different environments (i.e. Dev, QA, Prod)|
|Large volume performance|
|Deploy in cloud option|
|Copy and pasting between process to replicate|
|Consumption of documents (Excel, Word, PDF, Txt, CSV etc)|