Automate accounting processes with fast access to the Quickbooks API
Get a streamlined development experience with the Quickbooks API plugin for Linx. The plugin handles all the intricate details involved in working with the Quickbooks APl including feature-rich data integration between Quickbooks and virtually any other application, database or system.
- Integrate or sync Quickbooks with other third party APIs
- High performance, codeless data integration to the Quickbooks API
- Easily build processes using the Quickbooks API - read, write, and update customers, transactions, invoices, sales receipts and more
- Rapidly build Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications that interact with live Quickbooks data
- Sync Quickbooks data such as Accounts, Bank Transactions, Invoices, Journals, Claims, Payments and other objects to and from your Databases, ERP, CRM, and Marketing platforms
We know finance. We know developers. The Linx story....
We’ve cut our teeth over the last 15 years in providing secure, reliable integration and automation technology for large financial enterprises, so we know the challenges that come with integrating complex systems and creating powerful process-focused solutions. The Linx plugin architecture reduces the hassles associated with developing and maintaining code. For developers, it increases the speed of development without sacrificing power and will save you valuable time.
If you have ever spent hours working on the Xero API or hand-coding a custom integration to a database, SaaS product or legacy system, Linx is for you.