Linx offers a resource for customers to receive answers to questions regarding installation, standard product configuration, solutions and general usage of the Linx product.
Our support covers support on standard functionality, including strategy. architecture and customization advice. Support does not include consulting services, the building of samples or Linx solutions.
Support does not cover problems caused by your system administrator, such as your accidental or inadvertent destruction of your own data, or a Force Majeure. Linx Support shall be under no obligation to furnish support to the extent that such support is necessary or desired as a result of
- (i) the operation of the Linx product in environmental conditions or configurations outside those described in the Linx documentation;
- (ii) customer's failure to upgrade or update the Linx product to a supported version;
- (iii) actions of any third party other than Linx or a third party authorized by Linx; and
- (iv) causes unrelated to the Linx product, including without limitation, modifications to the Linx product.
Solution Review and Advice:
Advice and solution reviews refers to the reading of your solution and providing experience-based feedback. It also includes the review and suggested improvements in order to get the best out of Linx for your working scenario. This can be completed via email, online (gotomeeting, skype etc) or any other online communication channel agreed by both parties. Solution reviews and advice is given in accordance with our Fair Use Policy.
Training is provided on ad-hoc basis and covers best practices, use of the tool, features and solution planning. This is typically provided by online meeting or any other online communication channel agreed by both parties. Training is given in accordance with our Fair Use Policy. Additional training can be purchased if required.
Incident Submission & Response Times:
General support incidents focus on troubleshooting a specific problem, error message, or functionality that is not working as intended for Linx. Incidents should be submitted online via email.
- Email: A customer may submit Incidents 24 hours per day, 365 days per year via email. Email response time is within 2 business days.
- Phone: (Premium clients only) Support by phone is available during during business hours only, 8am - 6pm GMT+2.
- Online: Online training must be scheduled via a pre-booked time agreed by both parties.
Fair Use Policy:
As part of our commitment to providing excellent quality and reliable service, Linx has a Fair Usage Policy on its support services. This Fair Usage Policy contains usage guidelines for customers using the Linx support services to ensure that customers use the service reasonably. While we encourage Linx customers to take full advantage of the excellent quality of service, we have an obligation to ensure that all customers who pay for support receive the best possible service at all times.
Linx reserve the right to limit the time our team spend on support with any customer who are deemed to be taking advantage of this service, which is offered to all customers. While we don’t want to ever stop any customer speaking with a member of the team, we must also provide the same level of service to all of our customers in an equal proportion.
Customers deemed to be abusing the Fair Use Policy will be notified and further access times may be restricted or required to upgrade to the Premium Support package. Support calls are monitored by the Head of Support and collated in terms of time and support quality to ensure that all customers are treated equally and provided the best service possible.