Introducing the new Xero developer's plugin
High performance API integration for custom applications and workflow solutions
Get a streamlined development experience with the all new Xero API plugin for Linx. The plugin handles all the intricate details involved in working with the Xero APl including feature-rich data integration between Xero and virtually any other database or application. Connect and integrate Xero with any business application while providing the reliability, security and scalability expected from an enterprise grade system.
- Integrate or sync with other third party APIs
- Drag and drop to create processes to process custom data
- Easily expose RESTful web services that perform custom actions
- High performance, codeless data integration to Xero API (ADO.net, ODBC, Excel, SFTP and SQL and NoSQL databases)
- Access Xero API - read, write, and update Xero Customers, Transactions, Invoices, Sales Receipts and more
- Rapidly build Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications that interact with live Xero Accounting data
- Sync Xero data such as Bank Transactions, Bank Transfers, Expense Claims, Invoices, Journals, Claims, Payments and other objects to and from your Databases, ERP, CRM, and Marketing platforms
We know finance. We know developers. The Linx story....
The Linx plugin architecture reduces the hassles associated with developing and maintaining code. For developers, it increases the speed of development without sacrificing power and will save you valuable time.
The new Xero plugin will allow you to connect and integrate Xero with any business application while providing the reliability, security and scalability expected from an enterprise grade system.
We’ve cut our teeth over the last 15 years in providing secure, reliable integration and automation technology for large financial enterprises, so we know the challenges that come with integrating complex systems and creating powerful process-focused solutions.
We also understand how to do this quickly, drastically reducing your development time. So, if you have ever spent hours working on the Xero API or hand-coding a custom integration to a database, SaaS product or legacy system, Linx is for you.