Xero Plugin: Write invoices to CSV
This sample reads product information from Xero and writes it to a CSV file.
To run this example and get results, make sure you’ve set up a Company in Xero containing Contacts, Invoices and Bank transactions. Refer to our Xero guide for instructions on connecting Linx and Xero.
- Create an application on your Xero account.
- Unzip the sample file and open the Lsoz file with Linx
- Click on the Settings button in the Linx Designer toolbar
- Change the Settings to reflect your file system and Xero credentials
- Open the XeroInvoicesToFile Process from the Solution Explorer pane on the left
- Click the Debug button and Start the debug to run the Process
Automate your solution: Add your process to a Timer Service
To automate this process, you need to
- Add a Linx Service (from the Linx Designer toolbar) to your solution / project.
- Drag your process into the Timer Event (!). When the event fires, it will run your process.
- Set up the days / times when the event will fire in the Timer properties.
- Deploy the solution to a server.
- Browse to the server and Start the Timer Service.